The Barleycorn Clinic provides advice and treatment within a discrete private clinic in Cobham Surrey.
All consultations and treatments are with Donna Barleycorn MSc BSc Hons Dip HE PGCHE FHEA Nurse Practitioner/Independent Prescriber.
Donna has been a qualified emergency practitioner since 1998 and been in advanced practice since 2003. She qualified in aesthetics practice in 2012 including advanced treatments in the upper and lower face as well as the axillary areas. Her background includes emergency care, trauma, MSc Senior Lecturer in Advanced Practice and Prescribing, medico-legal work and professional clinical development.
She has published numerous clinical papers including in the Aesthetic Journal, presented at various national and international conferences and is on the editorial advisory board for an international clinical journal and reviews for a second international journal, highlighting research into best practice. She also offers an academic tutorial service.
Coming soon new website for tele-health functional medicine with advanced lab test interpretation for finding the missing pieces of your health puzzle.
Her knowledge and skills in thorough clinical consultations, treatments, effective prescribing in medical aesthetics and follow up, ensure safe client care.
- NMC registered (Adult nurse, Specialist Practitioner, Prescriber, Teacher)
- RCN member
- Cosmetic Insure covered
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) Provider (background instructor)
- Registered Practitioner of Aesthetic Complications Expert (ACE) Group
- Dermal Fillers & Neuromodulators Complications trained
- Advanced Medical Aesthetics trained - Harley St & Skin Viva
- IFM Functional Medicine Modules
- FDN-TP Functional Medicine & labs (FDN)
Please see our social media outlets for client profiles, further reviews and lots of functional health education.