All initial consultations are complimentary and you are under no obligation to continue with a treatment, this includes a consultation for the treatment of lines and wrinkles to assess your needs and suitability.
We have a strict COVID-19 policy which we can explain when you book for an appointment. Please do not attend for treatment if you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or are suffering from ongoing symptoms from previous infection.
Post treatment follows up are complimentary. Anti-wrinkle treatments include a 2 week follow up review, this time frame is suggested, as it can take up to 2 weeks for maximum pharmacological effect.
Please be assured as discussed in the ‘about me’ section I am a practising nurse practitioner/prescriber with over 22 years experience in clinical care. All consultations will include history taking, consent, assessment/examination, treatment, aftercare advice and follow ups.
- NMC registered (Adult nurse, Specialist Practitioner, Prescriber, Teacher)
- RCN member
- Cosmetic Insure covered
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) Provider (background instructor)
- Registered Practitioner of Aesthetic Complications Expert (ACE) Group
- Dermal Fillers & Toxin Complications trained
- Harley Street and Skin Viva trained
- IFM Functional Medicine Modules
Please see our social media outlets below for client profiles and further reviews.